Girls
are not the burden on earth. Today’s girls well educated & do every
work in every field . If they Engineering field, Medical field, or
political field. They do work in everywhere like a boy .
Happy Daughter’s Day
My
darling baby, its your day So let me know, what’s the plan today Lets
live this day and make it worth You made my life, by taking birth Happy
Daughter’s Day.
I Still remember those days,
Those beautiful memories,
And the moments with
Lovely Daughter I Spent
Happy Daughter’s DaY
Those beautiful memories,
And the moments with
Lovely Daughter I Spent
Happy Daughter’s DaY
A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.
Happy Daughter’s Day
Happy Daughter’s Day
With each passing day..
you have evolved…
as a more beautiful individual…
And on Daughters Day…
I want you to know…
How much I am proud of you!
you have evolved…
as a more beautiful individual…
And on Daughters Day…
I want you to know…
How much I am proud of you!
It’s so nice to have a daughter like you
who brings happiness to the family,
That’s why, on Daughter’s Day,
you’re wished all of the wonderful things you deserve.
who brings happiness to the family,
That’s why, on Daughter’s Day,
you’re wished all of the wonderful things you deserve.
Every Girl may not be a queen to their lover..
But are always a PRINCESS to their father…
Happy world daughter’s Day!!!;):)
A daughter is the best thing that can happen to you
because a daughter fills you heart with magic and love..
Happy Daughters Day!!
A daughter is the happy memories of the past,
the joyful moments of the present,
and the hope and promise of the future
No comments:
Post a Comment