If I reached for your hand, will u hold it ?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If I go for ur lips, will u kiss me ?
If I capture ur heart, will u love me ??
“Happy Propose Day” -
‘No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart.
Happy Propose Day.’
U r unique
U r caring and
U r the Best.And I am d luckiest to have U in my life!
Happy Propose Day my sweet heart!’
With Every Beat Of My Heart, I
Will Love You More And More,
After Years Of Togetherness This
Is My Solemn Vow For You, My Love!
Happy Propose Day Sweet Heart.
Your eyes are soft and tender,
As sweet as they can be,
Theres one thing you must remember,
You are the one for me.
Happy Propose Day
Im In A Imbalance State Of Mind
What To Give You Because There
Is Nothing More Beautiful &
Sweeter Than You.wish You
A Happy Propose Day My Love.!
If Roses were Black and violets were brown,
my love for you would never be found
but roses r red and violets are blue,
all I want to say is I LUV U!
“Happy Propose Day”
The Minute I Heard My First Love Story
I Started Looking For You,
Not Knowing how Blind That Was.
Lovers Don’t Finally Meet Somewhere.
They’re In Each Other All Along.
Happy Propose Day
Word Have Not Enough Strength
To Express My Love Towards
You. My Eyes Are Enough To Express
It! Happy Propose Day Dear!
I Think About You All The Time
Will You Be Mine Forever ?
I Must Say I Adore You I Can
Not Live My Life Without You.
It Would Be Long &
Dreary. Happy Propose Day..
Grow Old Along With Me,
The Best Is Yet To Be.
Will You Spend The Rest
Of Your Life With Me?
Happy Propose Day Love.
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If I go for ur lips, will u kiss me ?
If I capture ur heart, will u love me ??
“Happy Propose Day” -
‘No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart.
Happy Propose Day.’
U r unique
U r caring and
U r the Best.And I am d luckiest to have U in my life!
Happy Propose Day my sweet heart!’
With Every Beat Of My Heart, I
Will Love You More And More,
After Years Of Togetherness This
Is My Solemn Vow For You, My Love!
Happy Propose Day Sweet Heart.
Your eyes are soft and tender,
As sweet as they can be,
Theres one thing you must remember,
You are the one for me.
Happy Propose Day
Im In A Imbalance State Of Mind
What To Give You Because There
Is Nothing More Beautiful &
Sweeter Than You.wish You
A Happy Propose Day My Love.!
If Roses were Black and violets were brown,
my love for you would never be found
but roses r red and violets are blue,
all I want to say is I LUV U!
“Happy Propose Day”
The Minute I Heard My First Love Story
I Started Looking For You,
Not Knowing how Blind That Was.
Lovers Don’t Finally Meet Somewhere.
They’re In Each Other All Along.
Happy Propose Day
Word Have Not Enough Strength
To Express My Love Towards
You. My Eyes Are Enough To Express
It! Happy Propose Day Dear!
I Think About You All The Time
Will You Be Mine Forever ?
I Must Say I Adore You I Can
Not Live My Life Without You.
It Would Be Long &
Dreary. Happy Propose Day..
Grow Old Along With Me,
The Best Is Yet To Be.
Will You Spend The Rest
Of Your Life With Me?
Happy Propose Day Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment