Thousand Words Of A Teacher Never Hurts
But
.
.
.
The Silence Of A Friend
In The Examination Hall
Brings
Tears To The Eyes
SILENCE
Is d best Answer
for all questions
SMILE
Is d best Reaction
in all situations
Unfortunately
BOTH Never Help In
any EXAM, VIVA, REVIEW & INTERVIEW

Best of luck dear for your exams!!!!
80% Of The Final Exam Will Be Based On,
The One Lecture You Missed.
And The One Topic You Didn’t Read.
Good Luck for the Exams.
According to newton’s 4th law for exams-
every book will continue to be at rest
or covered with dust
until some
external or internal exam moves it!
Student’s life …..
whole year : dhinka chika ..
dhinka chika ..
a a a a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Last 2 days before exams : ya khuda teri chokhat pe , bhikhari ban ke aaya hoon ..:)
Best of luch for your exam dude!!!
If you believe in yourself you do not have to fear any challenge. I wish you all the success for your exam
Good luck for your exam. I keep my fingers crossed and hope you will just get the questions you have learned for
I
was going to wish you lots of luck for your exams. But I remembered
that you have learned so much you do not need luck. Therefore I wish you
lots of success.
God does not make the hills
you have got to climb any smaller but god can make the climbing easier.
Therefore I believe you will manage these tasks with the help of god
Hard work always pays in life. You can reach every aim you want. I wish you all the best for this hard work
Good luck for your test. The only person who can create your future is yourself. I believe in you
The best way to get rid of the learning stress and to relax a little is to give me a ring just before you go to bed. You have got my number.
But
.
.
.
The Silence Of A Friend
In The Examination Hall
Brings
Tears To The Eyes
Is d best Answer
for all questions
SMILE
Is d best Reaction
in all situations
Unfortunately
BOTH Never Help In
any EXAM, VIVA, REVIEW & INTERVIEW
Best of luck dear for your exams!!!!
The One Lecture You Missed.
And The One Topic You Didn’t Read.
Good Luck for the Exams.
every book will continue to be at rest
or covered with dust
until some
external or internal exam moves it!
whole year : dhinka chika ..
dhinka chika ..
a a a a
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Last 2 days before exams : ya khuda teri chokhat pe , bhikhari ban ke aaya hoon ..:)
Best of luch for your exam dude!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment